To Apply Click the picture below and upload resume when prompted.
The Customer Service Representative, or CSR, will act as a liaison, provide product information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
• Responsible for providing high levels of customer service through accurate and timely response to customer order placement, credit requests, and other customer inquiries.
• Manage large amounts of incoming calls.
• Answer customer's questions about product quotes, prices, availability, and credit terms.
• Identify and assess customer's needs to achieve satisfaction.
• Handle customer complaints and provide appropriate solutions.
• Constant follow-up to the customer on estimates or quote prices, credit or contract terms and delivery dates.
• Perform administrative duties, such as preparing sales budgets and reports, keeping sales records, and filing expense account repayments.
• Obtain credit information about prospective customers.
• Support AR by investigating disputed payments and process credit memos as needed.
• Manage customer orders by maintaining accurate records of orders and communicating appropriate information to the internal team.
• Confirm changes are accurately entered into all systems and communications completed in a timely manner to our internal team and external customer as required.
• General office duties
• Other duties as assigned by management
MINIMUM EDUCATION, ABILITIESAND SKILLS:
• Proven Customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
• Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
• Excellent communication and written skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Computer knowledge: Excel, word
Click on Image below to Apply.
Pay: 1st shift $19hr
3rd shift $21
Hours: 1st shift 7am-3pm
3rd shift 11pm-7am
Selects products for tests at specified stages in production process, and tests products for
variety of qualities such as dimensions, performance, and mechanical, electrical, or
Records test data.
Evaluates data and writes reports to validate or indicate deviations from existing
Quarantines non-conforming material by tagging and writing reports.
Sets up and performs destructive and nondestructive tests on materials, parts, or products
to measure performance, life, or material characteristics.
Click on picture below to apply.
Help with loading bottles into boxes.
Create pallets of boxes with product for shipping.
Lifting, Bending, On Feet for entire 8 hour shift.
Requirements: Pass E-Verify
Hours: 1st shift: 7am-3pm
2nd shift: 3:30pm-11:30pm
Pay: 1st shift $13hr
2nd shift $14hr